Heavy Duty Stand Mixers
I brought a heavy duty stand mixers months ago, and after months’ using, I dare to say that it is the best heavy duty stand mixers I ever had. And I am pleasured to share the page where I found the amazing heavy duty stand mixers with you.
Our page will show you several heavy duty stand mixers with a good fame for their being dependable in quality and also being good enough in your budget.
Hope this page can help you and hope you are happy with your purchase.
Top Recommended Heavy Duty Stand Mixers
The rugged, all-metal design and 250-watt, 10-speed motor of this KitchenAid mixer make heavy duty mixing a cinch. The unique Kitchen Aid mixing action-with the beater moving clockwise and the shaft moving counter-clockwise-mixes all ingredients evenly and thoroughly with no need to rotate the bowl.
- “I definitely recommend this appliance to anyone who loves being in the kitchen!” – MegWood
- “Thank you for the Christmas present and for such a great deal.” – chayes
- “I love my KitchenAid mixer so much that I bought this exact mixer for my daughter for a gift!” – Penn State
Sunbeam 250-Watt 5-Speed Mixer Dual-Function Handheld Mixer & Stand Mixer ComboElevate the ordinary to extraordinary with help from this FPSBHS0302 combination mixer from Sunbeam.
Heavy Duty Stand Mixers Reviews
- “It works very well, is a good size to fit on my counter and very easy to use.” – Arlene Fagga
- “Yes, I would buy it again and would recommend it to a friend who didn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars for a mixer.” – chris319
- “I love this mixer, it’s small and works perfect for me, now I can bake cakes, cupcakes and it’s easy to clean and use!!” – Corygirl
The Waring Drink Mixer has performed professionally for year. Now you can put its expertise to work for you. Best known for rich and creamy milkshakes, this sturdy drink mixer also does smooth and delicious healthy drinks, like yogurt shakes with wheat germ and fresh fruit.
- “It looks great on the counter, is easy to clean, and is a very convenient way to make shakes.” – Jamshid Afshar
- “It also looks like the old drugstore milk shake makers which somehow makes the milk shake you’ve made taste that much better.” – Publius
- “I’m not sure if the switch went bad again (no smell or burning when it happened) or if the motor is bad.” – Richard L. Knowles Jr.
The KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer has a strong 325-watt motor delivers the power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily. The 5-quart stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures.
- “This is it as far as mixers go, I will never need to buy another one in my lifetime, and chances are excellent this one will be passed down to my kids.” – Brian A. Schoolcraft
- “I purchased this mixer for my aunt, who is a caterer and she told me that out of all the mixer that she has used in the past, this is the best.” – L. Gourdet
- “I received this mixer in good working condition in December 2008.” – Christine A. Nelson
The Factory-Reconditioned 5 quart mixer has a powerful 450 watt motor that delivers enough power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily.
- “Looks as good as new and works great as well.” – Patrick Quek
- “I definitely recommend buying the factory-reconditioned model if you are looking to save some money.” – Aimee Mitchell
- “I would recommend it this product to everyone that likes to cook or bake.” – THOMAS MCKINLEY
With its ample dimensions and burly construction, this commercial 5-quart KitchenAid mixer is prepared to be a culinary beast of burden. Smartly engineered so that the beater moves clockwise while the shaft moves counterclockwise, the beater reaches every part of the bowl without requiring it to rotate.
- “Mine has lasted for a long time, and if I ever have to replace it, it will be with another KitchenAid 5-quart mixer.” – Pam Swope-Bland
- “The mixer looks perfect, works great, and was an amazing deal.” – Elizabeth Hall
- “I’ve whipped mashed potatoes, mixed meatloaf, made both bread and pizza dough, and far more cakes and cookies than are good for me in the short time I’ve had it.” – Meghan D. O’connor
Powerful performance, extraordinary elegance, remarkable results. The KitchenAid Deluxe Edition stand mixer has a powerful 450 Watt motor and 6 quart stainless steel bowl to handle your toughest mixing tasks efficiently and with ease .
- “I was looking for a long time for a mixer that seemed like a good quality.” – Charles S. Glass
- “I find lots of little ways to use it to make cooking and baking easier.” – Kendra Stenlund
- “The mixer works great.” – Shannon Scott
The Refurbished Professional 5 Plus has a powerful 450 watt motor that delivers enough power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily.
- “Most people who have purchased mixers from Costco or Sam’s have been very happy with them.” – J. Lanning
- “Attractive metallic chrome finish compliments most decors.” – F. Lepere
- “So far I have made bundt cake, cheesecake filling, bread dough, dips and spreads, etc. with glowing results.” – kris b.
Preethi Nitro Mixie is a heavy duty mixer grinder, well known for its durability and trouble free performance. Preethi Nitro Mixie ensures fast and efficient grinding.
- “It came on time and perfect description of the product.” – Vicky
- “The packaging covers for parts were not unique.” – J. S
- “I am returning this product immediately.” – BunsenHoneydew
KitchenAid Commercial Stand Mixer geared for high-end performance, engineered by the legendary, internationally-acclaimed experts. This bowl-lift stand mixer raises bowl for stable mixing and lowers for easy removal.
- “It handles bread dough, pasta, and regular baking (cookies, cakes) with ease the the results are better than ever.” – Quilting Cowgirl
- “My first impression looking at it sitting on the kitchen counter; it looked elegant and stylish yet very very powerful.” – Mike
- “Love this mixer, use it in my restaurant almost everyday.” – W. D. Jones
Love This Page?
You can post this heavy duty stand mixers page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.